Oct 10 , 2021
White fish is a wonderful protein source, full of vitamins and essential minerals. This keto fish curry is no exception. Red curry and coconut cream give this dish a spicy and silky Thai flavor, and bok choy adds a healthy, mild crunch. Choose any firm white fish that you wish.
Healthy Fish Curry with Bokchoy
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup water
1 tbsp coco aminos
- 2 lbs white fish fillets, cubed
- 1 lb bok choy, thinly sliced
himalayan salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the curry paste, and fry on moderate heat for 2-3 minutes to activate the spices.
- Add the coconut cream, water, and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Carefully add the fish pieces and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in large bowls.
Calories 550, Carbs 7 grams, Fat 49 grams, Protein 42 grams, Sugar 2 grams