Apr 09 , 2020
One of the best puto cheese I've ever tasted and it's keto!
Puto is Tagalog for Rice Cake, it's a traditional steamed rice cake especially popular in the Philippines.
This soft, fluffy, coconut flavor rice cake is my childhood favorite so, I’m really glad someone came up with a keto recipe.
It’s sweet and savory so it’s a perfect pair for "merienda" with coffee or tea in the afternoon.
KETO PUTO CHEESE MACAROONS RECIPE
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the coconut flour dry ingredients.
- Add the cream, vanilla and butter.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Transfer to your steam container.
- Add the cheese topping.
- Steam for about 40 minutes