Our Keto Cauliflower Bake recipe is not only full of your favorite low-carb ingredients it will also cure your cravings for potato.
Loaded with cheese, bacon, garlic, Italian herbs, and sour cream it’s a crowd pleaser.
- 1 whole Cauliflower
- 4 cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Aged Tasty
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 7 oz Bacon
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1 tbsp Italian Herbs
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Break the cauliflower up into florets and blanch for 5 minutes (boil then quickly run under cold water) and drain
- Add the sour cream and coat the cauliflower with it evenly
- Add 3 cups of the mozzarella mix well
- Cut the bacon into strips and add on top
- Add the onion
- Add the Italian herbs
- Add the garlic powder
- Add the rest of the mozzarella
- Add the grated cheddar
- Put in the oven at 350 deg (180 Celsius for 25 minutes)
- Remove and serve
Serving: 160g | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 335mg | Iron: 0.6mg
The post Cheese Cauliflower appeared first on SlimSnacks Official - Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Healthy snacks, cakes, cupcakes and pastries..