If you love garlic, you’ll love these Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce; they will blow you away. Cream cheese with herbs and garlic tango together, in a juicy burger that is full flavor.
This post is part of a kick-butt burger grill giveaway hosted by GirlCarnivore but the burger epicness (these incredible Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce) are all my own.
Let me tell you about this burger, yo. It’s incredible!
Report this ad
It’s still Burger month and we’ve been celebrating this month in style. So much burger epicness is happening in my kitchen, along with a bunch of my friends. We are making burgers all month long!
It’s going to last the entire month of May and you’re definitely sure to find a burger shared by a blogger that you will adore!
You can see them all here at BurgerMonth.com and you can even see last year’s burger awesomeness.
But let’s talk about these Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce for just a sec. I need to share.
So. much. garlic. flavor.
This is a garlic lover’s dream burger.
Hello, my name is Nicole and I am a garlic-aholic. Also a cheeseburger-aholic. So I mean naturally, these two things couldn’t be more perfect together. That stuffed middle, that creamy sauce. So goooood.
I dream about these burgers. I crave these burgers. I am that girl that puts garlic in everything. So why not my favorite cheeseburgers? Oh yes please.
If you like a more mild garlic experience, you can make these Garlic Overload Stuffed Burgers all by themselves without the creamy garlic sauce. They are still absolutely delicious. With all that melted cream cheese, herbs, and garlic flavor just bursting out in every bite, you’ll be satisfied with just the burgers. But…
GARLIC LOVER’S UNITE
But if you’re like me, and want to take the garlic-goodness up a notch, definitely whip up some of the Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce. Because… it’s perfection.
And it doesn’t just go with burgers, y’all. Dip those fries or veggies or use it as a sauce over steak, chicken, seafood or even baked potatoes. The possibilities are endless.
And so incredibly tasty. You’re going to adore them.
ARE YOU READY TO WHIP UP A BATCH OF THESE GARLIC OVERLOAD BURGERS WITH CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE?
The only flavor you’re going to get from this is pure garlic goodness. Melt in your mouth delicious.
If you want to add a little more flavor, these are great with dill pickle slices, jalapenos, fresh peppers or really anything that pairs well with garlic. You do whatever you like to do! Enjoy!
GARLIC OVERLOAD BURGERS WITH CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE
yield: 4 burgers
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
total time: 30 minutes
If you love garlic, you’ll love these Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce; they will blow you away. Cream cheese with herbs and garlic tango together, in a juicy burger that is full of flavor.
4.7 Stars (38 Reviews)
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
FOR GARLIC OVERLOAD BURGERS
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
Powered by Chicory
MAKING THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, minced garlic and Italian herbs and blend well. Divide into 4 equal portions.
SEASONING AND MAKING THE BURGERS
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with the garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Divide the hamburgers into 8 equal portions. Form the meat into balls and then flatten into a patty about 1/4″ thick. Remember to make the burgers a bit over sized to account for shrinkage when cooking. In the middle of 4 patties, spoon some of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the four patties with the cream cheese mixture with the patties without. Gently press the burgers together to form a large burger.
- Grill burgers as desired.
- When almost ready to remove burgers, add a slice of provolone cheese to the top of each burger. Allow cheese to melt by closing grill (or placing lid over burgers if using something other than a grill).
CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE
- In a saucepan, boil 1/4 cup of water over medium heat.
- Stir in the minced garlic and garlic powder. Boil until the water is nearly evaporated, about 5 minutes. It’s okay for some water to remain, but you want very little.
- Stir in the heavy cream, Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
The post GARLIC OVERLOAD BURGERS WITH CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE appeared first on SlimSnacks Official - Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Healthy snacks, cakes, cupcakes and pastries..