THE BEST KETO MASHED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
Learn how to make mashed cauliflower super smooth & creamy! Only 4 ingredients for the BEST keto mashed cauliflower recipe (aka low carb cauliflower mash).
Course Side Dish
Calories 128 kcal
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Author Maya Krampf from WholesomeYum.com
Click or tap on the image below to play the video. It’s the easiest way to learn how to make this recipe!
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 1 large head Cauliflower (6 cups florets, cut off most of the stems)
- 2 tbsp Butter (cut into chunks)
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese (cut into chunks)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- Chives (optional, for garnish)
WHOLESOME YUM EASY KETO COOKBOOK LOW CARB & KETO MEAL PLANS
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Option 1 – Microwave Method:
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl with 1/2 cup (118 mL) water. Cover the top with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 10 to 15 minutes, until very soft and mushy. Drain and pat dry.
Option 2 – Steam Method:
- Fill a large saucepan or pot with enough salted water to come right below a steamer basket fitted over it. Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the cauliflower florets into the steamer basket and fit on top of the pan. Cover the basket with a lid.
- Reduce water to a simmer and cook, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes, until cauliflower is very soft and mushy.
Make the Mashed Cauliflower:
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor together with all other ingredients, except chives.
- Puree for a couple of minutes, until smooth. Scrape the sides occasionally as needed.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chives if desired. You can also drizzle some melted butter on top if you’d like.
The post THE BEST KETO MASHED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE appeared first on SlimSnacks Official - Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Healthy snacks, cakes, cupcakes and pastries..