Culinary Regular Matcha Green Tea (50g)
This is Culinary grade, pure regular matcha green tea. No additives. Item will be shipped in 50g packs. So if you order 500g, you will get 10 pcs of 50g packs. Best for resellers. You can just put your own label on the packaging. Kindly send us a message for availability.
#1 is best used for culinary purposes, baking, cooking etc.
#2 and # 3 are best used for beverages, cafe style like lattes, iced matcha with milk etc.
#4 and #5 are best used for drinking pure matcha green tea, ceremonial style.
Regular Matcha v Japanese Matcha v Tencha Matcha
-Regular matcha is conventionally made.
-Japanese matcha has an extra step based on regular matcha which is called the shading process. The shading process, which is covering the plant with black film 3-4 weeks before harvesting, makes the tea more greenish and boosts the amino acid content.
-Japanese Tencha matcha is made from Tencha. It has another extra step based on Japanese matcha which is the baking process which further improves the aroma and taste of the matcha green. We offer two types of tencha, one with leaves, and one with buds.
Appearance: Fine, smooth powder, green colour
Liquor: Vibrantly green
Taste: Fresh, smooth, slightly bitter, with sweet aftertaste
Condiments: Milk, honey
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and humid areas.
Using a Chasen (tea whisk), whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy bringing out rich bubbles and fresh flavour.
For a cold drink, use twice as much tea as recommended without changing the amount of water and temperature. When ready, pour it over ice and shake.
- 3 - 5 working day delivery or date as specified by client.
- no delivery Sunday's unless on special occasions such as Valentine's day, Mother's day and Father's day
- We don't promise any time on delivery day
- You must provide complete delivery address. Failure to provide complete address may cause unexpected delayed of your gifts. If address is in the downtown are, please specify landmarks, name of buildings or anything that would point us in the right direction to the address to be delivered.
- If the recipient is not around we may leave the gift to someone who may be related to the recipient.
- We are unable to process orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- There is some areas where we can't deliver on Sunday's. kindly inquire before you place order.
- items and or flowers might look different from original picture in the website. Images on the website is a sample only.
- Out of town deliveries will be delivered by us or by a courier of our choice.
Pick up policy:
We will inform you where and when to pick-up your items or orders.
Delivery may delay for the following reasons:
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Unallocated address
• Item was not received by the recipient because of House ’closed’ or unoccupied at the time of delivery
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Recipient moved out or Resigned
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Unknown addressee
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Refused to Accept
Items returned because of the following reasons are still considered sold, non-refundable and will only await further delivery instructions and shipping service fee fulfillment by the buyer:**Gift basket product , flower design , teddy bear design and other items may vary .But we will try our best to match the arrangement pictured on our site. As it is not always possible because of seasonal factors and availability of the products. Therefore our picture will be use a guide for our florist.
Valentines Day Cut-Off Period:
While it is rare that we substitute your order components, there are times when substitution is required for items delivered by the local florist.
Whatever may be the case, our guarantee of fresh, beautiful flowers and on time delivery always stands true.
Items may be substituted in the following cases:
- 1. If we are out of a particular item like a basket or a container, a similar item or element of equal or greater value is substituted.
- 2. If we run out of a particular flower, we may substitute with another flower while ensuring that the look and feel of the floral arrangement is as close to the original as possible.
- 3. Sometimes, in cases like Teddy Bears or Cakes we may have to ship a different colored or flavored product or if we run out of a particular item in a gift hamper a similar item or element of equal or greater value is substituted .
- 4. Please note that the images shown on the site are indicative of the product and are upgraded versions. Thus, the flowers upon delivery would be similar to the product shown and will be for the value paid by our esteemed customers.